Thursday, October 23, 2014
Sunday, April 05, 2009 Just me, Community Member, asks

Q: My girlfriend has an inverted clitoris, how do i please her?

She has an inverted clitoris and an inverted uterus or so the doctor says and she does not have the same sensations as an average girl. How do i go about this?

Answer This
Answers (1)
jd_acura, Community Member
4/ 6/09 9:49am

Her clitoris should still have the same sensation as an averager girl.

HELP!, Community Member
10/21/10 9:44am

That's BALONEY-- she will NOT have the same sensations as an 'average' girl!  I'm suffering that same problem now- my clitoris has all but disappeared completely- I can't even pleasure MYSELF anymore let alone my poor husband trying!  I'm waiting on help right now. My GYN doctor gave me Estrogen cream to apply topically but I got nothing but bad headaches from that, so the answer is still out there and I sure wish someone would bring it forth. 

Answer This

We hope you find this general health information helpful. Please note however, that this Q&A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. No information in the Answers above is intended to diagnose or treat any condition. The views expressed in the Answers above belong to the individuals who posted them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media. Remedy Health Media does not review or edit content posted by our community members, but reserves the right to remove any material it deems inappropriate.

By Just me, Community Member— Last Modified: 12/25/10, First Published: 04/05/09