Hi, I am a 19 year old female, I have no children. I've been obese most of my life so my periods have always been kind of irregular. Lately they seem to be getting more on track until this past month. I was on my period, and normally there is 'at least' four weeks between periods, and I started another period barely two weeks later. The bleeding is pretty heavy, heavier than my normal period, but other then that I'm experiencing no other symptoms. I don't have health insurance so I can't go to a doctor to get checked out. I just want to know what's wrong with me, If anything. I am sexually active but we do use contraception so me being pregnant shouldn't be the issue. please help me? firstname.lastname@example.org - i'd love any and all help.
- Benefits Of Tubal Ligation
- Is Low Testosterone Levels In Males Linked To Infertility?
- How Long After Conception Do You Have To Wait To Take A Pregnancy Test?
- Eating Habits During Pregnancy
- What Is The Test Used To Diagnose Cervical Cancer?
- Can I Get Pregnant While Taking Placebo Birth Control Pills?