can hormone changes cause irritation of the skin on the vulva? every month around the time i ovulate i get a small "pimple" in the same spot. It never gets larger, isn't itchy or swollen...i've looked at several sites about genital warts and it dosn't look like anything i've seen. I do shave that area....could it just be irritation from hair as it grows back? I don't have any symptoms of any STD or yeast infections...just this one small spot that recurrs on a pretty much monthly basis. Any thoughts?
- Can Birth Control Cause Chest Pains?
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge Throbbing Aching Sore
- Herniated Disc Treatment While Pregnant
- Severe Lower Back Pain And Missed Period
- Vaginal Bacterial Infection Symptoms And Lower Back Pain
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?