I had a partial hysterectomy done a few years ago. My ovaries were healthy so my Dr. felt there was no need to remove them. I have heard that they can fall and cause pain is this a true statement? I have noticed latley that I am experiencing bloating and some discomfort almost like premenstral symtoms. I have a Dr. appt in April for my annual but inquiring minds want to know...
- Does Birth Control Cause Your Breast To Hurt?
- Why Are A Man's Testicles Swollen And Bruised After Hernia Surgery?
- If A Woman With An Irregular Period Takes A Pregnancy Test Will It Show Negative?
- How To Tell If Breast Tenderness Is From Pregnancy Or Period?
- If You Have Hiv Symptoms Can Test Results Show Up Negative?
- Can You Use Neosporin Pain Relief On Vaginal Infections?