I started my period yesterday, on schedule and as usual. It was normal for the first half of the day, and then it got very watery. I woke up in the middle of the night, thinking I was in desperate need of a new pad, and it was not blood. I just had a clear, odorless, watery discharge. I still have it today. It has caused me to go through tampons very quickly. What could this mean?
- How To Prevent Pertussis?
- Tetracycline And Pregnancy
- Does A Pregnancy Test Show Positive Immediately After Conception?
- How Long After You Conceive Will A Pregnancy Test Come Out Positive?
- How Soon Can You Take A Pregnancy Test After Having Unprotected Sex?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Spread Throughout The Body?