I started my period yesterday, on schedule and as usual. It was normal for the first half of the day, and then it got very watery. I woke up in the middle of the night, thinking I was in desperate need of a new pad, and it was not blood. I just had a clear, odorless, watery discharge. I still have it today. It has caused me to go through tampons very quickly. What could this mean?
- How High Should My Blood Sugar Be When Pregnant?
- Hemoglobin A1c Test Pregnancy
- Do Men With Diabetes Have Lower Sperm Count?
- Delivery Through C Section Having Type 1 Diabetes
- Characteristics Of Premature Babies Exposed To Untreated Mothers With Diabetes
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?