Saturday, October 25, 2014
Saturday, September 12, 2009 shannym_16, Community Member, asks

Q: pubic pain when walking

i have been having really sharp stabing pain in my pubic area when im walking or siting a certain way. what do you think it could be?

Answer This
Answers (1)
Paul, Community Member
9/12/09 4:04pm

If you have no outward signs of of any problem, like blisters, rashes, sores, pain while urinating, and if this has become chronic, not temporary, then it is time for you to have a pelvic exam by a gynecologist. It could be cysts, Edometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, I don't know, there are too many guesses. Sometimes too, pain in one area can be coming from another area, 

I think you'll be better off making an appointment and knowing for sure what the problem is.

shannym_16, Community Member
9/13/09 1:02pm

i  have gone to the dr and they cant give me a answer. i went in for a ultrasound and everything is fine. i just want to know what is wrong with me.

Answer This

We hope you find this general health information helpful. Please note however, that this Q&A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. No information in the Answers above is intended to diagnose or treat any condition. The views expressed in the Answers above belong to the individuals who posted them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media. Remedy Health Media does not review or edit content posted by our community members, but reserves the right to remove any material it deems inappropriate.

By shannym_16, Community Member— Last Modified: 11/02/10, First Published: 09/12/09