I've had bacterial infections once every month for the past three months. This time there is not much discharge, just odor. I'm on birth control, and my period only lasted one day. Could something else be wrong? I also have a sharp pain on my right, lower stomach; could something be wrong with my ovaries?
- What If A Urine Pregnancy Test Is Negative But Blood Is Positive?
- Hiv Symptoms Show Up After 5 Years
- Ibuprofen Versus Acetaminophen What's Better For Menstrual Pain
- What Would Cause False Positive Syphilis Blood Test?
- What Causes An Hpv Outbreak?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?