• Cappy Cappy
    July 02, 2008
    Help, I have Squamous Cell Carcinoma on Nose
    Cappy Cappy
    July 02, 2008

    I've had a spot on my nose for several years that was just diagnosed as Squamous Cell Carcinoma.  Dermatologist is sending me to someone who does Mohs.  What am I in for?  What should I look for in a good Mohs performing doctor?  What questions should I ask ahead of time?  What can I expect afterwards?  Should I start looking for a plastic surgeon beforehand?  Please help, I don't know what to do and I'm very scared.



This question has not been answered by one of our experts yet.


You should know Answers to your question are meant to provide general health information but should not replace medical advice you receive from a doctor. No answers should be viewed as a diagnosis or recommended treatment for a condition. Content posted by community members does not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media, which also reserves the right to remove material deemed inappropriate.