I've had a spot on my nose for several years that was just diagnosed as Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Dermatologist is sending me to someone who does Mohs. What am I in for? What should I look for in a good Mohs performing doctor? What questions should I ask ahead of time? What can I expect afterwards? Should I start looking for a plastic surgeon beforehand? Please help, I don't know what to do and I'm very scared.
- What Body Organs And Body Systems Are Affected By Skin Cancer?
- Effects Of Skin Cancer On The Body
- Can You Get Skin Cancer On The Palm Of Your Hand?
- What Are Side Effects Of Skin Cancer?
- Hydroquinone At What Percent Can Cause Cancer
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?