Sunday, October 26, 2014
Friday, November 21, 2008 verdungal, Community Member, asks

Q: Skin Cream for People with Eczema and Nut Allergies

what would be the best type of skin cream for a person who has eczema and also nut allergies

Answer This
Answers (2)
HealthGal, Health Guide
11/22/08 8:18pm

I cannot do much for your nut allergies except to tell you to "steer clear of nut and nut products."

For eczema - typically we use steroid creams in strengths as needed and antihistamines so you don't scratch.  Also wash with a moisturizing soap like dove or a non-soap like Cetaphil and take "quick showers.'

jaymeallan, Community Member
12/ 3/08 2:55pm

Rodan and Fields has a regimen called Soothe for sensitive skin, rosacea,eczema,etc...It is expensive but is proven to work, is guaranteed, and comes with a 60 day supply.  They also have a Soothe "as needed" lotion for just occassional skin concerns.  go to for for more info.  you can email me with questions or if you have any interest in ordering this product.  They can only be ordered through skin care consultants.  They have real dermatologists medicine in them. 

Answer This

We hope you find this general health information helpful. Please note however, that this Q&A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. No information in the Answers above is intended to diagnose or treat any condition. The views expressed in the Answers above belong to the individuals who posted them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media. Remedy Health Media does not review or edit content posted by our community members, but reserves the right to remove any material it deems inappropriate.

By verdungal, Community Member— Last Modified: 06/16/12, First Published: 11/21/08