How Much Do You Know About Psoriasis
Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition affecting more than 7.5 million Americans. Although psoriasis is considered a common skin condition, many people do not know much about it. Test your knowledge of psoriasis by taking our quiz.
- Rosacea Check Test Think you may have rosacea? Get a better idea with just a few quick questions. Then print your results to share them with your dermatologist. Remember, only a doctor can provide a definitive diagnosis. Use the feedback you receive here to begin the conversation with your physician. This quiz was created by Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
- Quiz: Do You Have Acne or Rosacea?
Do you Know How to Keep Your Skin Healthy in the Winter?
Winter brings dry air, chapped lips and flaky skin. Do you know how to prevent these things and keep your skin healthy?
How Much Do You Know About Hyperhidrosis?
Hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating, can be embarrassing in social situations. If you have hyperhidrosis, or expect you might, test your knowledge of the diagnostics, symptoms and treatments.
Do you know what could be causing your itchy scalp?
Itchy scalp is a common problem, and may be caused by a variety of conditions. Some have simple treatments, and others might warrant a trip to the dermatologist. Take this quiz to see if you know what could be causing the itch.
- How Much Do You Know About Acne? Acne can be embarrassing and difficult to get under control. Knowing which type of acne you have can help you understand how to treat it. Talk to your dermatologist if your acne is not improving.
- How Much Do You Know About Pityriasis Rosea?
Can You Identify These Skin Conditions?
Skin bumps, rashes and lesions can be confusing. Here are some questions to see if you know what certain skin conditions look like on the surface.
How Much Do You Know About Vitiligo?
Vitiligo is a skin condition that causes white patches to appear on the skin, and affects between 1 and 2 million people in the United States. How much do you know about this condition?
- How much do you know about these common skin conditions in children? Children get rashes or other minor skin conditions quite frequently, and usually they are nothing to worry about. See how much you know about the five most common skin conditions in kids.