I have trouble sleeping bc I recently ran over and killed my dog. I have taken one 3mg pill of lunesta and it didn't really help. Is it safe to take two? Or shall I cut one in half?
- Neck Pain And Numbness In Hands While Sleeping
- Cause Of Numbness Of Hands And Feet Muscle Spasms While Sleeping
- Conditions That Cause Excessive Drowsiness After Eating
- Sleep Apnea And Sleeping With Mouth Open
- What Can Cause Frequent Sleep Disorder And Loss Of Appetite?
- What Causes Body Temperature To Rise During Rem Sleep?