Can Trazodone be prescribed for bipolar 1? After being diagnosed with bipolar 1, I had a horrible experience with Prozac and Depakote (anxiety, insomnia, sexual dysfunction)...was scared away from meds altogether. After a few months, a friend suggested I try Trazodone- Over a seven-day period, I took one 50 mg. tablet (yes, I checked out the side effects online) each day. I slept GREAT, no bad effects, no depression or manic episodes, even my classic anger was gone. The only byproduct was feeling slightly groggy for three days, which faded gradually. Should I ask my doctor about a trial prescription (legit, this time)?
- Instructions To Treat Night Sweats From Prednisone
- Tips On Getting Rid Of Frequent Nightmares
- Sleep Apnea And Sleeping With Mouth Open
- Why Do You Get A Tension Headache After Sleeping Too Much?
- What Can Cause Frequent Sleep Disorder And Loss Of Appetite?
- Pineal Gland Sleep Disorders Brain