I have recently been waking up in the early hours unable to move or speak no matter how hard i try. Sometimes i can hear things moving or noises in the bedroom and sometime i see things like heads in the bed. its as if i have woken up but still in a dream state. i have also noticed that i am drenched in sweat. its quite destessing and scary at times. it started happening about once a week. but now it has got alot worse, lasts longer and happens 3 or 4 times a week. Any idea what it is or why it is happening?
- Neck Pain And Numbness In Hands While Sleeping
- Chest Soreness After Sleeping On Left Side
- What Does Too Much Rem Sleep Mean?
- Why Do You Get A Tension Headache After Sleeping Too Much?
- How To Cease Waking Up Every Hour During The Night?
- What Causes Swelling Of Confides And Feet While Sleeping?