The following are some tips for coping with RLS:
- Don't hide your symptoms -- talk to your friends, family, and colleagues about RLS so they know what to expect
- Practice yoga, Pilates, or other stretching techniques regularly, preferably late in the day
- Arrange your schedule to be able to sleep when your symptoms are least pronounced
- Choose an aisle seat at the movies or on airplanes so that you are able to move around if necessary
- Plan travel hours when symptoms are least severe and allow times...