Guess: Are we talking about online finance or online health?
Here is the test from our own Ted Smith – you tell us, finances or health:
- I’ve been told by a professional that if I don’t take simple actions now, there will be big problems for me down the road.
- There is a government program that will help me later in life, I just need to stay employed for another ten years and I don’t have anything to worry about.
- This stuff is very complex; I can get so many different opinions from experts about what course of action I should take in my situation.
- I should not be taxed on these specific benefits that my employer provides for me because it is better for society if I do these things with my earnings.
- There is a company that has a record about me and when that information is wrong, it can make my life difficult, unless I petition to fix the errors.
Like it or not, the health industry and the financial services industry manifest themselves very similarly in our lives. Read the rest of Ted’s article over at MediaPost…