Could I Have RA?
Take this quiz to see if any of your symptoms are similar to rheumatoid arthritis.
Our pro panel:
- Stuart D. Kaplan, M.D., chief of rheumatology at Mount Sinai South Nassau Communities Hospital in Oceanside, NY
- Ellen M. Gravallese, M.D., chief, division of rheumatology, inflammation and immunity, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, and Theodore Bevier Bayles Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston
- Navya Parsa, M.D., a rheumatologist in private practice at Columbus Arthritis Center in Columbus, OH.
- Common Symptoms: Medical Principles and Practice. (2019). “Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Brief Overview of the Treatment.” ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6422329/
- About Spondyloarthropathies: Best Practice & Research: Clinical Rheumatology. (2012). “Spondyloarthropathies.” pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22424199/
- Fatigue by the Numbers: Arthritis Foundation. (2020). “Fighting the Fatigue of RA.” blog.arthritis.org/rheumatoid-arthritis/fighting-ra-fatigue/
- Eyes and RA: Nature Reviews Rheumatology. (2014). “The eye: a window of opportunity in rheumatoid arthritis?” pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24914693/
- About Nodules: Dermatologic Clinics. (2015). “Rheumatoid Nodules.” pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26143419/
- How Common Are Nodules: The Journal of Rheumatology. (2011). “Incidence of extraarticular rheumatoid arthritis in Olmsted County, Minnesota, in 1995-2007 versus 1985-1994: a population-based study.” pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21459933/