Do You Know the Risk Factors for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma?
The answers to this quiz will get you up to speed on what to know about your potential for this common cancer type.
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Statistics: American Cancer Society. (2021). “Cancer A-Z: Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Adults).” cancer.org/cancer/non-hodgkin-lymphoma/about/key-statistics.html
- NHL Risk Factors: American Cancer Society. (2020). “Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Risk Factors.” cancer.org/cancer/non-hodgkin-lymphoma/causes-risks-prevention/risk-factors.html
- Genetic Risks for NHL: Expert Opinion on Medical Diagnostics. (2011). “Risk Factors for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.” ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3205981/
- Link Between Certain Viruses and NHL: American Society of Oncology. (2019). “ Lymphoma-Non-Hodgkin: Risk Factors.” cancer.net/cancer-types/lymphoma-non-hodgkin/risk-factors
- Autoimmune Disease and NHL Risk: The Journal of Rheumatic Diseases and Treatment. (2018). “Autoimmunity and Lymphoma: An Overview.” clinmedjournals.org/articles/jrdt/journal-of-rheumatic-diseases-and-treatment-jrdt-4-062.php?jid=jrdt