Join us on Monday, November 2, from 2-3 p.m. ET for a Facebook Q&A with special guest Dana Trentini, the voice behind the award-winning blog, Hypothyroid Mom. Dana is excited to share some of the most important lessons she’s learned about living with chronic illness in the three years since founding Hypothyroid Mom. We’ll discuss her turning points living with chronic illness, coping with feelings of guilt, learning how to practice self-care, finding hope and creating change. We also look forward to hearing your stories and your tips to overcome various challenges that accompany chronic illness.
Want to participate in the Facebook Q&A? It's easy. Begin by liking the HealthCentral and Hypothyroid Mom fan pages to stay updated. On November 2nd, visit the HealthCentral fan page and join the conversation Respond to the questions submitted by leaving a reply or ask a question of your own by adding a comment in the thread. This will be a great opportunity to connect with others living with, or caring for someone with hypothyroidism or another chronic illness—you never have to feel alone!
This year marks the 3rd anniversary of Hypothyroid Mom. We recently interviewed Dana about the beginnings of her blog and how her mission and perspective have evolved as the community has grown. View Dana’s full interview with HealthCentral.
New to Facebook chats? Follow these tips:
- Please stay on topic – this chat is not intended to offer medical advice.
- During the chat, ensure that you set comments to “Recent Activity.”
- All participants will need to refresh their web browser occasionally to see the most recent comments come in.
- All of your responses to a question should be added as a reply (not as a new comment).
- You can see an example below from a previous Facebook chat of correct chat etiquette: