Help !!!


Asked by fed

Help !!!

Hi need help with getting out of diapers and I'm 30 yrs okd


A visit to a Urologist is the first place to start. Underlying anatomical abnormalities need to be excluded as the source of your ongoing wetting

Answered by Jay Motola, M.D.