Do You Know These Facts About Asthma?
This quiz tests your knowledge on various asthma topics, including how to tell if your asthma is well-controlled and how to avoid triggers.
- Prevalence of Severe Asthma: American Lung Association. (2020.) “Severe Asthma.” https://www.lung.org/lung-health-diseases/lung-disease-lookup/asthma/learn-about-asthma/severe-asthma
- Asthma Symptoms: American Lung Association. (2020.) “Asthma Symptoms and Risk Factors.” https://www.lung.org/lung-health-diseases/lung-disease-lookup/asthma/asthma-symptoms-causes-risk-factors
- Errors in Inhaler Technique: Primary Care Respiratory Medicine. (2017.) “Device Errors in Asthma and COPD: Systematic Literature Review and Meta-analysis.” https://www.nature.com/articles/s41533-017-0016-z#Sec10
- Mold and Asthma: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2021.) “Common Asthma Triggers.” https://www.cdc.gov/asthma/triggers.html
- Designed for the Environment Disinfectants: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. (n.d.) “Safer Choice.” https://www.epa.gov/saferchoice
- Peak Flow Meters: American Lung Association. (2020.) “Create an Asthma Action Plan.” https://www.lung.org/lung-health-diseases/lung-disease-lookup/asthma/living-with-asthma/managing-asthma/create-an-asthma-action-plan