Take this quiz to see if you are getting enough H2O and why it’s so important.
- What Water Does for You: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2021.) “Water and Nutrition.” cdc.gov/healthyweight/healthy_eating/water-and-healthier-drinks.html
- Effects of Dehydration: BMC Public Health. (2018.) “Public Knowledge of Dehydration and Fluid Intake Practices: Variation By Participants’ Characteristics.” bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12889-018-6252-5
- Workout Hydration Hints: American Council on Exercise. (2009.) “Healthy Hydration.” acefitness.org/education-and-resources/lifestyle/blog/6675/healthy-hydration/
- Heart Attacks and Hydration: Nutrients. (2019.) “Hydration Status and Cardiovascular Function” mdpi.com/2072-6643/11/8/1866
- Hyponatremia: Harvard Health Publishing. (2020.) “How Much Water Should You Drink.” health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/how-much-water-should-you-drink