Khloe Kardashian Odom, celebrity and entrepreneur, is a Migraineur who often tweets about her Migraines. Khloe Alexandra Kardashian was born on June 27, 1984 in Los Angeles, California to parents Robert and Kris Kardashian. Mr. Kardashian was a successful lawyer who helped defend O.J. Simpson during the murder trial of Simpson’s ex-wife Nicole Brown and friend Ron Goldman. Mr. Kardashian passed away at the age of 59 from esophageal cancer in 2003. Ms. Kardashian’s mother Kris is now married to Olympic winner Bruce Jenner.
Khloe Kardashian has a large, blended family including sisters Kim and Kourtney, brother Robert Kardashian, Jr., three step-brothers and a step-sister (Brody, Brandon, Bert and Casey, respectively), and half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner. As a teen, Ms. Kardashian has admitted she was “a major trouble maker” and dropped out of the Catholic, all-girls school she attended after her older sisters had graduated. Referring to herself as a “shady kid,” she later found a home school for herself, falsified the documents she needed to transfer from her former high school and then persuaded her parents that she was doing the right thing. Ms. Kardashian did, however, finish her three years of high school in one year, with honors.
In 2007, the Kardashian family began starring in their own TV reality series, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which chronicles the life and career of Kim Kardashian (and her family). The show has become such a success that two spin-offs were created: Khloe and Kourtney Take Miami and Khloe and Lamar. The referenced Lamar is Lamar Odom, former Los Angeles Lakers and Dallas Maverick basketball player, whom Khloe meet and married in 2009. Their show, Khloe and Lamar has recently been cancelled, reportedly so Lamar can focus on his basketball career.
In addition to the reality shows, the Kardashian sisters own a stylish boutique called DASH, with stores in Los Angeles, Miami and New York City. The sisters also endorse several products, design a clothing line for bebe, have a new self-tanning gel, design swimsuits for Beach Bunny and have started a clothing line at QVC called K-DASH. Ms. Kardashian and her husband also have a perfume for both women and men called Unbreakable Bond.
Ms. Kardashian has tweeted many times in the past about her Migraine disease, including one post stating, “Migraine please go away. Ugh… God you are sooo annoying and you are ruining my Saturday. Mr Migraine we are NOT friends.” With her massive sphere of influence, maybe Ms. Kardashian could stand with us to help raise Migraine awareness. What do you think, Khloe? Imagine how many people would be helped if you were a spokesperson for Migraine disease.
For information on other Famous Migraineurs, read:
- _Famous Migraineurs: Lewis Carroll _
- _Famous Migraineurs: Marcia Cross _* _** Julius Caesar: Roman Emperor, Migraineur** _
- _Famous Migraineurs: Anne Frank _
- _Whoopi Goldberg - Famous and Successful Despite Migraines _
- _Famous Migraineurs: Percy Harvin _
- _Thomas Jefferson _
- _Famous Migrainers: Kris Letang _
- _Famous Migraineurs: Loretta Lynn _
- _Famous Migraineurs - Terrell Davis _
- _John F. Kennedy’s Migraines - A Secret? _
- _Famous Migraineurs: Gustav Mahler _
- _Famous Migraineurs: Dame Elizabeth Taylor _
- _Famous Migraineurs: Vincent Van Gogh _
- _Interview with Cindy McCain: Migraine Sufferer, Advocate _
- _Does Harry Potter Have Migraines? _
- _Elvis & LSD? No, DHE for Migraine! _
- _Famous Migraineurs: Carly Simon _
- _Famous Migraineurs: Sharon Stone _
- Famous Migraineurs: Kristin Chenoweth
- Edith Wharton: Famous Migraineur
IMDb. “Biography for Khloe Kardashian.” June 16, 2012.
“Khloe Kardashian-Odom Bio.” KhloeKardashian.com. 2012.
TV Watch. “Khloe Kardashian Recalls Dropping Out of School - and Stealing Cars.” People.com. April 29, 2010.
“Robert Kardashian, a Lawyer For O. J. Simpson, Dies at 59.” The New York Times. October 3, 2003.
Thanks for reading,
visit my blog, _Migraine and Other Headache Disorders _
© HealthCentral Network, 2012.
Last updated June 18, 2012.