Hope you all are having a good day today. We are going to get back to doing our member medication reviews. This week we want to discuss Lexapro (escitalopram oxalate). Lexapro is an antidepressant which is used to treat both depression AND anxiety.
Do any of you have experience taking this medication? Here is your chance to talk about what that experience has been like.
If you can answer the following questions it will help other members in getting an idea of what the experience might be like to take this medication. As with any treatment, everyone will react differently.
1. What is/was your experience like taking Lexapro?
2. How long did it take until it “worked” for you?
3. What improvements did you notice?
4. What were the side effects if any?
5. If you have stopped taking Lexapro were there any withdrawal symptoms?
THANK YOU to everyone who participates in our medication reviews!
I am a mother, a writer, and now an MS patient