Erectile Dysfunction

My Name Is Reginald Toodle,i Have A Penis Implant But It Stopped Working A Long Time Ago,how Do I Get It Checked Out?and Get Another One Put Back In.

    Answered by Jay Motola, M.D.
    You should know: The answer above provides general health information that is not intended to replace medical advice or treatment recommendations from a qualified healthcare professional.