Asked by Flavio


Hi, it's me again! I read somewhere that Nitroglycerin, a muscle relaxant, can sometimes enhance erection when rubbed on the penis. Is this true? What's the brand name of the product? Where can we buy it and how effective is it?

I thought Nitroglycerin was used in bombs


Hi again, flavio - Nitroglycerine is an arterial dilator , meaning it allows more blood to flow to an area. However, any attempts t use nitropaste on the penis have only resulted in giving the undesireable side effect of a severe headache to your female partner, since she has more absorption systemically over the course of intercourse. Stick with tried and true - good foreplay and attentive lover will make a woman much happier.

Answered by Amy Hendel, P.A.