Prickly Pain In Right Heel


Question: Over the last 3 weeks I've developed a strange, painful feeling in my right heel that appears when I bend down and stretch the back of my leg. Any ideas what this could be?

Asked by Donna

Answer: Depending on where in your heel the pain is, there are a few possibilities.

Ultimately, you'll need to see a doctor (possibily a podiatrist or orthopaedic specialist) to get a definite diagnosis.

You should know

Answers to your question are meant to provide general health information but should not replace medical advice you receive from a doctor. No answers should be viewed as a diagnosis or recommended treatment for a condition.

Answered by Karen Lee Richards