I Have Rough Sex And It Hurts Bad Now, Is There Anything I Can Do?


Asked by darkfairy8125

I Have Rough Sex And It Hurts Bad Now, Is There Anything I Can Do?

I have rough sex often, and it's gotten to the point where it hurts to be touched by a finger. I've had pain in the past, but never this bad or for as long a time. I would like to know if there's something I can take or put on it to make the pain go away.


Hi darkfairy,

Have you been checked out by a doctor? Do you have any sores or cuts? Is there any discharge, bleeding, odor, itching? You want to make sure you are not dealing with an infection or worse.

If it is skin irritation, then tea tree oil might alleviate some pain. You can find this in a natural health store. Or you can try hydrocortisone cream. Some ibuprofen might help the pain, too. I am not a doctor so, I would strongly suggest that if this pain and irritation keeps up that you might want to consult with your doctor. There is no need to suffer.

Also, if such sex is hurting you this much, don't do it. It is your body, and you can say no. You can also decide how rough (or not) it should be.

I hope this helps. Thank you for your question.

Women's Sexual Health Quiz

Top Ten Sexual Health Resources

Five Steps to a Healthier Sex Life

Answered by Merely Me