My Son Swallowed A Coin And Its In Stomach And Not Pass Yet?

Question

Asked by DAVIS918

My Son Swallowed A Coin And Its In Stomach And Not Pass Yet?

Answer

Hello! You really must call your son's doctor and get medical advice on what to do. It is common for children to swallow things. The treatment is different depending on the age of the child and what has been swallowed.

Good luck,

Jan Gambino

The Reflux Mom

You should know: The answer above provides general health information that is not intended to replace medical advice or treatment recommendations from a qualified healthcare professional.