Latest Articles by Gina Shaw
Can Hep C Really Be Cured Now?
For 95% of people with hepatitis C, the exciting answer is yes. What’s more, second-round treatments are highly effective at curing the remaining 5%.
9 Ways to Keep Your Relationship Safe From Hep C
From safe sex to shared food, here’s what the experts say you’ll need to do to prevent transmission of the virus.
The Sneaky Condition That Can Follow PsA
People with psoriatic arthritis have 50-50 chance of developing diabetes. Here’s how to make sure you’re not one of them.
9 Things to Know about PsA and Your Mental Health
There's vicious circle between psoriatic arthritis and anxiety, depression, and stress. We help you cope.