View a Breakdown of your Answers
Question 1 of 6
I'm having joint pain
- AFor the past few days, after I exercise, I seem to ache all over.
- BLately, joint pain wakes me up in the middle of the night.
- CI'm definitely a "morning person" no matter what.
- DI feel stiff and ache-y in the morning - sometimes so much so, that I don't want to get out of bed.
Question 2 of 6
I have bowel discomfort
- AI have painful cramps when I move my bowels. The pain goes away for a little while after the bowel movement, but the whole thing soon starts over when I have the next bowel movement.
- BI have cramps that are relieved by moving my bowels - then, I'm "done," and I feel fine.
- CWhen I have a bowel movement, it feels as though something is tearing me, or burning me "down below."
- DSometimes lately, I have a strong sense of urgency to get to the toilet`sc` it's almost as if I'm about to have an "accident" - but, I really don't have to move my bowels after all.
Question 3 of 6
I have oral ulcers
- ARecently, I've noticed several small, flat, whitish blisters in my mouth - inside my cheeks and the inner portions of my lips.
- BI get blisters in my mouth - inside my cheeks, the inner portions of my lips, and the surfaces of my gums - when I eat rough goods, like chips or pretzels.
- CMy gums have started to bleed when I brush and floss my teeth.
- DI don't really pay much attention to what's going on inside my mouth.
Question 5 of 6
I'm fatigued or feverish
- AI've noticed that I've been running a low grade fever for the past few days - and, I can't imagine why.
- BI've been tiring easily lately - I've even started taking naps - and, I've been running a low grade fever for the past few days.
- CI've been restless recently`sc` I can't seem to fall asleep peacefully.
- DI fall asleep at night, and wake up in the morning, without any problems.
Question 6 of 6
Foods seem to bother me
- ALately, I get heartburn when I drink things like soda, lemonade, or orange juice.
- BI eat what I want, whenever I want, without any worry.
- CSometimes, when I lay down at night to go to sleep, food from dinner comes up into my throat and burns a little, before going back down again.
- DUsually, meals aren't a problem for me - but lately, after eating certain foods, I have pain, and have to move my bowels urgently.