Five Things You Probably Don't Know About Cholesterol
William Davis, M.D. | Jul 31st 2009 Oct 10th 2017
- 0 <a target="_blank" href="http://www.healthcentral.com/cholesterol/treatment.html">High cholesterol</a>
- 0 <a target="_blank" href="http://www.healthcentral.com/cholesterol/question-answer-27450-63.html">High triglycerides</a>
- 0 <a target="_blank" href="http://www.healthcentral.com/diabetes">Diabetes</a>
- 0 <a target="_blank" href="http://www.healthcentral.com/high-blood-pressure">High blood pressure</a>
- 1 <a target="_blank" href="http://www.healthcentral.com/cholesterol/c/7986/14814/drop">Small LDL particles</a>
You are correct! You are incorrect!
What is the number one cause for coronary heart disease and heart attack in the U.S. today
True or False: When your doctor tells you your LDL cholesterol, it was measured from the blood sample taken.
True or false: High triglycerides >150 mg/dl cause
True or false: Reducing LDL cholesterol eliminates any danger posed by low HDL cholesterol (
True or false: Low total cholesterol always means low risk for heart attack.