Total Time20 min
- 3 Tbsp. natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 ½ tsp. freshly grated ginger
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 (14-oz.) block extra-firm tofu, drained, patted dry, and cut into 1-in. cubes
- ½ tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 1 ½ cups matchstick carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 medium zucchinis, trimmed and spiralized into thin noodles
Per serving: 314 calories; 19g fat; 3g saturated fat; 0mg cholesterol; 591mg sodium; 20g carbohydrate; 5g fiber; 17g protein; 11g sugar; 126mg calcium; 3mg iron; 678mg potassium
Step 1In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, lime juice, and maple syrup, stir with a whisk. Set aside.
Step 2Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium. Add tofu; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until tofu is golden and crisp, stirring occasionally. Season tofu with ¼ tsp. salt; transfer to a plate.
Step 3Add remaining 1 Tbsp. oil to pan. Cook carrots and bell pepper until softened, about 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with remaining ¼ tsp. salt.
Step 4Add zucchini noodles to pan; cook 2 to 3 minutes, tossing often, to heat through but not fully cook. Add tofu and half of peanut sauce to skillet; gently toss to combine.
Step 5Divide zucchini noodle mixture evenly between 4 plates. Drizzle remaining peanut sauce over the top.