Does Hair Dye Cause Cancer?
Will My Implants Give Me Breast Cancer?
What Do Itchy Breasts Mean?
What Do I Do When I Feel a Lump?
Do Mammograms Increase My Risk of Cancer?
Should I Have Genetic Testing?
Can I Have a Mammogram While Pregnant or Nursing?
Should I Stop Eating Soy?
What Are the Side Effects of Hormone Therapy for Breast Cancer?
- Hair Dye Study: International Journal of Cancer. (2019). “Hair Dye and Chemical Straightener Use and Breast Cancer Risk in Large US Population of Black and White Women.” onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ijc.32738
- Textured Implant Recall: FDA.gov. (n.d.). “Allergan Recalls Natrelle Biocell Textured Implants Due to Risk of BIA-ALCL Cancer.” fda.gov/medical-devices/medical-device-recalls/allergan-recalls-natrelle-biocell-textured-breast-implants-due-risk-bia-alcl-cancer
- Mammograms and Cancer Risk (1): Annals of Internal Medicine. (2016). “Radiation-Induced Breast Cancer Incidence and Mortality From Digital Mammography Screening: A Modeling Study.” annals.org/aim/fullarticle/2480762/radiation-induced-breast-cancer-incidence-mortality-from-digital-mammography-screening
- Mammograms and Cancer Risk (2): Radiology. (2011). “Risk of Radiation-Induced Breast Cancer From Mammographic Screening.” ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21081671
- Soy and Breast Cancer: Medicines. (2017). “Dietary Isoflavones and Breast Cancer Risk.” ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5590054/
- Hormone Therapy: American Cancer Society. (n.d.) “Hormone Therapy for Breast Cancer.” cancer.org/cancer/breast-cancer/treatment/hormone-therapy-for-breast-cancer.html