What's the most popular form of birth control?
How do I start birth control?
Where do I get birth control?
How much does birth control cost?
Is it bad to take birth control pills while pregnant?
I have an IUD and still got pregnant—is that dangerous?
Is it hard to switch methods?
I have a family history of cancer. Is birth control safe?
I'm about to have a baby and intend to breastfeed. Can I take birth control?
If my birth control stops my period, how do I know if I’m in menopause?
- Number of Women on Birth Control: Guttmacher Institute. (2020). “Contraceptive Use in the United States.” guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/contraceptive-use-united-states
- Starting on Birth Control: Planned Parenthood. (n.d.). “Birth Control Pill.” plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/birth-control-pill
- Pharmacies Can Prescribe Birth Control: CVS Pharmacy. (2020). “Birth Control Care.” cvs.com/minuteclinic/services/birth-control-care
- Where to Get Birth Control: Planned Parenthood. (n.d.). “How Do I Get Birth Control?” plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/birth-control-pill/how-do-i-get-birth-control-pills
- Copper IUD: Planned Parenthood. (n.d.). “Non-Hormonal Copper IUD.” plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/iud/non-hormonal-copper-iud
- Skipping a Birth Control Pill: University of Michigan Medicine. (2019). “What to Do About Missed or Skipped Birth Control Pills.” uofmhealth.org/health-library/hw7456
- Taking the Pill While Pregnant: Cleveland Clinic. (2020). “Birth Control: The Pill.” my.clevelandclinic.org/health/drugs/3977-birth-control-the-pill
- Birth Control and Failure: Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health. (2017). “Contraceptive Failure in the United States: Estimates from the 2006–2010 National Survey of Family Growth.” ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5363251/
- Birth Control and Breastfeeding: Planned Parenthood. (n.d.). “What’s the Best Birth Control Options While Breastfeeding?” plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/breastfeeding/whats-best-birth-control-option-while-breastfeeding