I'm Cured of Hepatitis C. Now What?
I'm Not Cured of Hepatitis C. Now What?
What Is a Fibrosis Stage?
How Did Hep C Damage My Liver?
What Happens Post-Treatment If I'm Stage F3-F4?
Who Will I See for Post-Hepatitis C Treatment?
What If My Liver Tests Remain Abnormal?
What Happens to Fibrosis After HCV Treatment?
How Can I Protect My Liver After HCV Treatment?
How Can I Reduce My Risk of NAFLD?
What Should I Know About Post-Treatment Medications?
What If I Want to Get Pregnant After HCV Treatment?
Can I Be Re-Infected With HCV After Treatment?
- HCV Cure Statistics: U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs. (2015). “FAQs about Sustained Virologic Response to Treatment for Hepatitis C.” hepatitis.va.gov/pdf/sustained-virological-response.pdf
- Not Achieving SVR: Hepatitis C Online. (2019). “Monitoring During and After HCV Treatment.” hepatitisc.uw.edu/go/treatment-infection/monitoring/core-concept/all
- Cirrhosis Facts: National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. (2018). “Definition & Facts for Cirrhosis.” niddk.nih.gov/health-information/liver-disease/cirrhosis/definition-facts
- Liver Cancer and Hepatitis C: American Cancer Society. (2019). “Liver Cancer Risk Factors.” cancer.org/cancer/liver-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/risk-factors.html
- Info on Autoimmune Conditions and the Liver Impact: World Journal of Hepatology. (2016). “Cirrhosis and autoimmune liver disease: Current understanding,” ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5055585/
- All About Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: American Liver Foundation. (2017). “NASH Causes & Risk Factors.” liverfoundation.org/for-patients/about-the-liver/diseases-of-the-liver/nonalcoholic-steatohepatitis-information-center/nash-causes-risk-factors/
- Use of Acetaminophen: U.S. Food and Drug Administration. (2009). “Acetaminophen: Avoiding Liver Injury.” fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/acetaminophen-avoiding-liver-injury